Accufast XL Labeler & Stamp Affixer
The Accufast XL Labeler is truly the workhorse of the industry and quite possibly the best table top labeler machine on the market. Its design features translate into productivity and reliability. And the best part of the Accufast XL Labeler is that it is made right here in the USA, and replacement parts are affordable.
Accufast XL Design Features
- The Labeling head slides from side to side allowing the label to be placed just about anywhere on the piece.
- The head pops off for instant maintenance, cleaning and jam removal.
- The built in feeder can feed pieces in portrait or landscape direction allowing for use as a labeler, stamp affixer or tab applicator.
- It's quiet
- It's built tough enough to do millions. Steel, no plastic.
- Touch pad electronic controls.
Accufast XL Labeler Technical Specifications
- labels up to 15,000 pieces per hour
- labels pieces 5” to 16” wide, from 20 lb. thin to 1/4” thick, coated and uncoated
- runs machine-grade labels 1” to 4” high, up to 6” wide on backer with or without tractor holes
- no need to re-thread labels, splicing takes seconds
- labels are applied in plain sight
- job set-ups are programmed and saved with up-to-the-minute digital electronics
- built-in diagnostics
- built-in waste take-up spool and counter
- English and Metric units
- Zip Code® sorting at the push of a button
- weighs 69 pounds, measures 20”l x 16”h x 21”w
- uses 115 volts 2 amps 60 hz or 230 volts 1 amp 50 hz
- goes in-line with ACCUFAST and other tabletop Tabbers and Conveyors
- optional roll label adapter
- optional stamp roll adapter
- optional catch tray or conveyor
- sliding head for simple and exact label positioning
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) status panel lets you know when there’s a jam, a full take-up
- spool, the exact label position and everything else
- easy all-over access means quick maintenance
- its outstanding feature is its one-touch “on the fly” adjustment for almost everything