Postmark 3068 Heavy Duty Automatic Letter Opener
The Postmark 3068 is a heavy duty automatic letter opener that requires minimum operation. With speeds up to 32,000 letters per hour and milling cutter technology to protect the contents from being cut or damaged which also prevents paper cuts, makes this heavy duty letter opener the right letter opener for the job.
Milling Cutter Technology: Protects the contents from being cut or damaged while opening. Removes up to 1/8" (3mm) of the envelope edge. The removed material is in the form of tiny chips, which are deposited in the waste bin. This creates a soft, feathered edge opening, which prevents paper cuts and gives easy access to the contents.
Mixed Thickness Separator: This separator design ensures that only one envelope passes through the machine at a time. Opens mixed mail from the smallest to the largest and up to 1/4" (6mm) thick.
The Postmark 3068 heavy duty letter opener is simple, reliable and easy to operate.
- High speed: Theoretical speed up to 32,000 envelopes per hour or real life production 14,000 per hour
- Feeder capacity: Approx. 100 envelopes
- Receiving tray capacity: Approx. 100 envelopes
- Envelope size: All sizes and types
- Opens mixed mail up to 1/4" (6mm) thick.
- Miller Cutter Technology protects from damage and paper cuts
- Solid metal construction with 2 motors for better performance and longer life.
- 42" l x 30" d x 42" h
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Stand and Waste Bin included
- Optional: .5" (12mm) print head for date/time/bitmap printing