Quadient High-Speed Letter Opener
The Quadient IM-16C electric letter opener is designed to keep the contents of your mail safe while it opens every envelope swiftly at up to 300 letters per minute.
Its compact size means you can use it where desk space is limited and it also means it is lightweight and can easily be moved.
It can handle mixed mail without pre-sorting sizes and opens a wide range of envelope sizes.
While conventional letter openers can easily damage contents, the IM-16C uses an innovative method to neatly slit one side of the envelope leaving no sharp borders. This means the contents are left undamaged and ensures safe handling. And its unique anti-jamming device easily copes with paperclips and staples. With its innovative opening method, the IM-16C eliminates waste, leaving no messy scraps of paper littered around the office.
Its efficiency gives your staff more time to concentrate on more productive work.
Let Walz Label and Mailing Systems demonstrate the powerful feature set that the Quadient IM-16C has in person at our demonstration facility.
- Ergonomic design with a compact footprint that fits on almost any desk
- Vertical envelope transport for easy loading and reliable feeding
- Slits the envelopes while safeguarding its contents while leaving no sharp edges or paper scraps
- Quietly opens a whole day's worth of incoming mail in just minutes
- Process various envelope types & sizes without sorting, including flats
- Weights less then 20 pounds, the IM-16C can easily be moved.
- Processing speeds up to 300 envelopes / minute
- Max thickness 4 mm
- Noise level:
- Catch tray holds up to 80 #10 envelopes
- Has a digital piece counter