Zebra's 3600 Series Ultra Rugged Scanners
Unstoppable performance at longer distances starts here
As a member of the Zebra 3600 Ultra-Rugged Series of scanners, the practically indestructible 1D/2D DS3608-ER (corded) and DS3678-ER (cordless) extended-range (ER) scanners are ready for the world's toughest environment - the warehouse and manufacturing floor.
In addition to capturing virtually any 1D or 2D barcode as far as 70 ft./21.4 m away, these scanners provide the ultimate in versatility. Workers can capture large picklist codes and small codes at near contact as easily as barcodes on pallets and location codes on top of your warehouse racks.
The Zebra DS3608-ER & DS3678-ER have extreme temperature ratings. Their unique plastics, cables and components are designed to handle freezing temperatures without becoming brittle - making these scanners ideal for use in freezers and outdoor yards.
Every day, workers in your warehouse scan thousands of barcodes to ensure order accuracy and on-time delivery. If your workers need to capture 1D & 2D barcodes near and far, you can give them the best with unmatched rugged design, unmatched scanner performance and unrivaled manageability.
- Available corded or cordless
- Dust-tight and waterproof
- Two sealing ratings - IP65 and IP67
- Battery: PowerPrecision+ 3100 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery for cordless
- Scans per full charge: 70,000+
- Bluetooth Class 1, Version 4.0 (LE), serial port and HID profiles
- Drop tolerance withstands multiple 8 foot drops to concrete
- Tumble Specs: 5000 tumbles @ 3.3 ft.
- Linear imager
- 1D: Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Code 11, MSI Plessey, UPS/EAN, I 2o fo 5, Korean 3 of 5, GS1 Databar, Base 32 (Italian Pharma)
- 2D: PDF-417, Micro PDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR, Chinese Sensible (Han Xin), Postal Codes
- Dimensions: Corded 7.3" h x 3" w x 5.2" d, Cordless 7.3" h x 3" w x 5.6" d
- Weight: Corded 11.8 oz/334g; Cordless 15.38 oz/436g
- Color: Industrial green