Request technical support or equipment repair by calling 877-971-1500, where your call will be answered by a live person during our office hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm. After hours service and support are available at any time.
Your request will be processed immediately and a field product specialist will be dispatched to your location from one of 8 local depots. Walz offers the following types of technical support:
- On-Site Service with a Maintenance Agreement
- On-Site Service via Time and Material
- FOB Warranties
- FREE local telephone technical support
What Can You Expect When You Call For Service
- The service manager and/or dispatcher will field your call and create a work order to track your service call. Most of the time, our service staff is able to troubleshoot the issue over the phone, saving your organization valuable time and money. If we cannot resolve over the phone, then we will dispatch a field product specialist to your location and provide a promise time.
- Our field product specialists receive the work order request on their tablet, where they can access the work order details, customer information, and equipment history to better prepare for the service call. If the technician is running late, they will call to notify the customer of their new promise time.
- All field product specialists carry inventoried parts for the most common repairs, but some times emergency parts orders are required and are shipped next day to our closest service depot.
- If we are unable to repair your office equipment to the manufacturer’s specifications, Walz will provide a loaner when available to keep your organization from experiencing excessive downtime.
- Though rare, there are times when a loaner cannot be provided and/or a part or replacement postage meter must be ordered. When these instances happen, we always offer for your organization to run your mail at our office through our demonstration equipment and live postage meter. We even offer this service for competitive customers!
Walz takes great pride in providing the best on-site service in the industry. We use only factory parts when available, and we only use OEM supplies to make sure that your equipment works for many years to come.