Zebra's 3600 Series Ultra Rugged Scanners
Unstoppable performance starts here
As a member of the Zebra 3600 Ultra-Rugged Series of scanners, the practically indestructible 1D/2D DS3608-SR (corded) and DS3678-SR (cordless) standard range (SR) scanners are ready for the world's toughest environment - the warehouse and manufacturing floor.
Designed to capture virtually any barcode from near contact to as far as 5 ft./1.5m away, these scanners are loaded with features that deliver unstoppable performance.
The Zebra DS3608-SR & DS3678-SR have extreme temperature ratings. Built to handle extreme cold, heat and humidity, you can use the DS3608-SR & DS3678-SR anywhere - even in the freezer.
When workers need to capture 1D and 2D barcodes at standard ranges, the corded DS3608-SR and cordless DS3678-SR scanners, you can give them the best with unmatched rugged design, unmatched scanner performance and unrivaled manageability.
- Available corded and cordless
- Dust-tight and waterproof
- Two sealing ratings - IP65 and IP67
- Battery: PowerPrecision+ 3100 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery for cordless
- Scans per full charge: 70,000+
- Bluetooth Class 1, Version 4.0 (LE), serial port and HID profiles
- Drop tolerance withstands multiple 8 foot drops to concrete
- Tumble Specs: 5000 tumbles @ 3.3 ft.
- Linear imager
- 1D: Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Code 11, MSI Plessey, UPS/EAN, I 2o fo 5, Korean 3 of 5, GS1 Databar, Base 32 (Italian Pharma)
- 2D: PDF-417, Micro PDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR, Chinese Sensible (Han Xin), Postal Codes
- Dimensions: Corded 7.3" h x 3" w x 5.2" d, Cordless 7.3" h x 3" w x 5.6" d
- Weight: Corded 10.8 oz/305 g; Cordless 14.4 oz/407 g
- Color: Industrial green