The 'Go-Everywhere' featherweight and rugged ring scanner
Finally, there's a ring scanner that's designed for the use in customer-facing areas as well as your warehouse and distribution center. Zebra's RS5100 single finger Bluetooth ring scanner is practically weightless and so small your customers won't even notice it. There's a wearing option that will bring comfort to every worker. The RS5100 ring scanner has a long list of features and provides versatility and flexibility.
SUPERIOR ERGONOMICS FOR SUPERIOR COMFORT
At just over two ounces and two cubic inches, it's practically weightless. Wear it on a finger, the back of a hand or on a lanyard. The single-sided trigger model accommodates gloves and the double-trigger model lets workers switch hands on the fly. The top-mounted trigger on both models allows rotation of the RS5100 to the side of a finder for near-zero protrusion.
Prevents the spread of germs with personal trigger assemblies. Since the trigger assembly is the only part of the RS5100 that touches the skin, Zebra created a modular two-piece design that separates the trigger assembly from the scanner body, providing the option to give each worker their own trigger.
INDUSTRY-LEADING RUGGED DESIGN
You can count on reliable operation despite drops, bumps, dust and even a high-pressure hose down. The long-life trigger handles millions of actuations. The RS5100 is built to handle the high levels of electrostatic discharge common with use on concrete flooring.
Choose the imager that best matches your scanning and aimer requirements - LED or laser. Deliver first time capture of damaged, dirty and poorly printed 1D and 2D barcodes plus a wide field of view for easy capture of large barcodes. In addition, the two imagers can scan barcodes twice the distance as the legacy RS507x ring scanner.
Ideal when paired to a vehicle mount computer, or a dongle in a laptop. Or pair with our Zebra wearable wrist computers and wearing headsets
- Dimensions: 2.67" l x 1.10" w x .83" d
- Weight: 2.47 oz.
- Drop Spec: Multiple 6 ft. drops to concrete
- Tumble Spec: 1000 1.64 ft. tumbles
- Sealing: IP65
- Connectivity and Pairing: NFC; Tap to pair, Bluetooth
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F / 0°C to 50°C with standard battery
- Standard battery (up to 12 hours) or optional extended battery (longer shifts and cold temp environments)
- Wearable on either right or left hand
- Wearable on either a finger, back of hand or lanyard
- LED's lead the way to the most efficient path
- With Class 1 Bluetooth, roam up to 300 ft. from the host
- NFC; Tap for instant pairing
- Choose your scan engine
- Available single-sided, double or top trigger
- Long life triggers rated for millions of actuations (trigger presses)
- Scans virtually any 1D and 2D barcodes
- Wider field of view
- Protection from Electrostatic Shock
- High capacity chargers can scan up to 20 ring scanners