RUGGED. RELIABLE. RESPONSIVE.
The Panasonic L1 cradle is an economical way to hold and protect your Panasonic Toughbook FZ-L1 tablet cradle while it is in your vehicle.
This Gamber-Johnson docking station will accommodate the L1 tablet's rotating hand strap, large battery and bar code reader. The USB port will provide a connection to an additional peripheral and the keyed-lock provides added security and theft deterrence for peace of mind.
Available in thin or thick models. The extra room within this dock allows the hand strap to fit into the back of the dock no matter the orientation on the thick model.
Also available as Dual RF or no RF.
- Dimensions: Thin: 3.55" d x 7.21" h x 7.97" w / Thick: 3.00" d x 7.21" h x 7.97" w
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Antenna Pass-Through: None
- Port Replication: No port replication
- Rear-facing I/O ports, integrated cable restraint & cable management system
- Power Supply: No. Must use external Lind power supply (cigarette adapter) or bare wire option.
- Easy to use one-handed operation
- Access to all tablet control buttons and ports while tablet is cradled
- Optional keyed lock for theft deterrence
- Rounded edges to enhance personal safety
- 3-year limited warranty