Pocketable and powerful Android mobile computer for any data capture
Thin design, advanced ergonomics, powerful technology
Discover the best performance in the smallest size. The Datalogic Memor™ K mobile computer is very light weight, ergonomic and pocketable. It can instantly read 1D, 2D codes in any direction and on any surface, including mobile screens.
Enhance productivity all over the store and on the warehouse floor. Extremely powerful 2 GHz CPU and 3 GB of memory provide superior computing power and can run Android 9. Easy-swappable battery for a seamless experience providing another 12 hours of available work.
A comfortable soft rubber backlit keyboard provides a unique, pleasing tactile feedback and ensures fast and correct typing - even in the darkest conditions. Memor K can sustain repeated drops up to 4 ft. onto concrete and its IP54 rating guarantees high protection from dust and water.
The Memor K provides powerful wireless connections: The performing Wi-Fi connection which includes AC standard allows users to access very fast download and upload connections.
Additionally, an 8 MP rear camera also helps to capture images and documents, proof of repairs, damaged products & packages and proof of maintenance and asset condition.
- Ultra-Ergonomic, compact and robust
- 4" capacitive multi-touch display
- Android 9
- Backlit 24 key rubber keyboard, plus 2 side scan keys and 2 programmable side keys
- Replaceable 3,800 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Ruggedized drop resistance to 4 ft. to concrete, 5 ft. with rubber boot, IP54 sealing
- Temperature: Operating -20° to 50° C / -4° to 122° F
- Wi-Fi including latest 802
- Bluetooth, v5 short range wireless
- Rear camera, 8MP with flash LED
- Green Spot imager
- 1D, 2D, Postal & Stacked Codes
- Dimensions: 6.2" x 2.7" x .66"
- Weight: 9.4 oz. with battery
- Optional Base Station/Charger, Belt holster & rubber boot