Afinia Label A200
View Product Video
View Large Photo
Easily and consistently apply labels to cylindrical objects
Designed for bottles, cans and jars
The Afinia Label A200 is a semi-automatic labeling machine designed for applying labels on rolls to bottles, can, jars and other types of cylindrical containers. Both single and front-and-back labels can be applied with a simple push of a button or with the included foot pedal.
A convenient online calculator tool is included to quickly and accurately determine the necessary values for proper spacing on front and back labels, such as those commonly found on wine bottles. These values can easily be entered, saved and recalled with LCD display. Up to 10 preset configurations can be saved.
The ultrasonic media sensor is easily trained to detect gaps in a wider range of media than mechanical flag sensors common in other applicators.
Labels are affixed evenly, efficiently and with consistent accuracy.
- Designed for bottles, cans and jars plus more
- Label up to 600 containers per hour
- Apply one or two labels per container
- Control with button or foot pedal
- Reliable ultrasonic gap sensor
- Digital LCD touch panel display
- Small to large container sizes: 1" to 6.3"
- Max roll diameter: 7.87"
- Max web width: 6"
- Compatible to all roll label printers
- Dimensions: 14.4" w x 9.5" h x 13" d
- Weight: 26.5 lbs.