Sprinter Shipping System
Automated Shipping & Manifesting System at an affordable cost!
Automated shipping and manifesting at an affordable cost with quick implementation based on a pre-engineered approach. This is a robot that works without errors, breaks or overtime, enabling you to efficiently scale both for regular days as well as seasonal peaks without cost & headaches of more staff.
Sprinter id's the order from a bar code on the side of the parcel, captures weight using NTEP-approved scale, dimensions, and communicates with your ERP or existing multi-carrier system using industry standard API messaging. Pre-engineered interfaces are available, including Pro-Ship™, as well as directly to FedEx and UPS. IDealShip applies the carrier-compliant shipping label and redundantly verifies it for accuracy; no case passes through without a successful check.
Throughput is typically 600 to 1000 cases per hour - enough to eliminate several manual ship stations.
Spritner Specs and Features:
- Dimensions - 120" x 42" x 80"
- Conveyor Scale Specs - 22" effective width
- Top of Roller Height: 32"
- Speed Adjustable: 50 fpm to 180 fpm
- Minimum Box Size: 9" x 6" x 1" (LxWxH)
- Maximum Box Size: 28" x 20" x 20" (LxWxH)
- ID Code Requirement: 20 Mil, ANSI B or better Code 128
- Throughput: 600-1000 cases per hour
- Weighing Capacity: Minimum .02 lbs. - Maximum 75 lbs.
- Weighing Division: .02 lbs.
- Power Supply VAC: 120 VAC, 60 Hz external power supply
- Optional cubing model for Dimweight option
- Optional 10 ft. in-feed conveyor & gravity discharge conveyors
- Optional higher throughput systems up to 4000 cases/hr.
- Optional non-standard conveyor widths & zone lengths