Cognex Dataman 8050
View Product Video
View Large Photo
HIGH SPEED PERFORMANCE, EVEN WITH CHALLENGING BAR CODES
DataMan® 8050 Series readers are equipped with Cognex’s world class barcode reading algorithms and designed to withstand harsh factory floor conditions. The algorithms decode challenging barcodes quickly and easily including Direct Part Mark (DPM) codes. And the flexible modular design ensures the DataMan 8050 Series readers are ready to meet ever changing communication needs.
The DataMan 8050 readers are ideal for applications in any manufacturing environment that require robust barcode technology and reliable reading performance:
• Automotive body and assembly
• Electronics manufacturing
• Incoming inspection
• Automotive kitting
HIGH SPEED 1D & 2D READING PERFORMANCE
• Cognex’s patented algorithms, 1DMax+ with HOTBARS™, enables the DataMan 8050 barcode reader to decode the most challenging 1-D barcodes quickly and easily, at more angles and in any orientation.
• Class-leading 2-D algorithms read many 2-D symbologies even when damaged, obstructed or with perspective distortion. Supported 2-D symbologies include: DataMatrix, QR, PDF417, MaxiCode and Aztec.
• Best-in-class reading performance means 8050 reads damaged, plastic wrapped, uneven, torn, direct inkjet, low contrast, poorly printed, scraped, obstructed, small and smudged barcodes.
FLEXIBLE AND EASY INTEGRATION
• Intuitive Quick Setup Sheets: allow the user to configure the communication and data formatting settings for many common applications.
• Custom Setup Sheets can be printed out from within Setup Tool.
• DataMan Setup Tool Software: view images, complete suite of tools, Java Scripting, PERL Scripting and a variety of advanced data formatting options.
Two Model Options
- The DataMan 8050X barcode readers read 2-D DPM codes as well as 1-D and 2-D label-based codes quickly and easily
- The DataMan 8050 barcode readers are optimized for reading 1-D and 2-D label-based barcodes with the fastest performance.