The ultimate cost-effective mobile computer built for healthcare
Until today, providing non-clinical workers with a mobile device designed for healthcare has been cost-prohibitive, resulting in communication gaps. Introducing the WiFi TC21-HC and WiFi/Cellular TC26-HC mobile computers design for your ancillary workers - from materials management to patient transport, hospital food service and more!
The durable design and removable batteries deliver the dependable around-the-clock operation that is crucial in healthcare. The housing is specially built for constant disinfecting to prevent the spread of germs.
Zebra's leading voice solutions turn these devices into a two-way radio and mobile PBX handset.
A large 5" advanced HC touchscreen is easy to see indoors and in bright sunlight and with scratch and shatter resistant Gorilla glass. Virtually waterproof, dustproof, drops, snow, rain, heat, freezing cold - the TC21-HC and TC26-HC mobile computer can handle it all.
- WiFi and WiFi/Cellular models
- Disinfectant-ready design
- Display: 5" HD touchscreen works with gloves
- Healthcare alert button for rapid response
- Around the clock with removable batteries
- Android 10 mobile operating system
- Power to run all applications
- Scan and send barcode data
- Walkie-talkie and mobile PBX handset
- Front and rear cameras
- On screen keypad
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Dimensions: 6.14" l x 3.11" w x .54" d
- Weight: 8.43 oz.