Intrinsically Safe Tablet by Zebra
Intrinsically safe tablets are specially designed and engineered for hazardous area environments. Tablets for explosion proof areas will specially be marked with certifications such as ATEX Zone 1, ATEX Zone 2, Class 1 Division 1, Class 1 Division 2, IECEx and more. The Zebra L10 ATEX IECEx features the latest Android OS, rugged ergonomic form factors, and cameras.
The 10.1" Zebra L10 ATEX IECEx tablet is blazing fast, rugged and powerful, yet lightweight. It is more important than ever to give workers the right mobility tools. They need a reliable way to capture, extract, and analyze data about your customers, assets and new revenue-generating opportunities, especially when away from their desks.
Get through tasks faster. We are giving you more CPU options than ever to guarantee the performance-driven L10 rugged tablet platform will be the right fit for your business applications and budget.
Stay in constant touch. The L10 combines latest-generation NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, UBLOX GPS and 4G LTE mobile broadband technologies to provide uninterrupted connectivity with colleagues, customers and business systems.
Expand your capture capabilities. Each L10 rugged tablet can be equipped with workflow-specific tools needed for nearly any application. This includes an optional True Serial or HDMI-In port, UHF RFID reader (AEI), RJ-45 Ethernet, (2) USB 3.0 and USB-C ports come standard. Extended-life battery options provide over 24 hours of continuous power. A 2MP front-facing 13MP rear-facing camera with flash captures images and video.
Accessories include various docks, batteries, extended life battery, battery charger, kickstands, keyboards, soft handle, shoulder strap, and carrying case. All an be shared across all Zebra L10 tablet models today and will remain fully compatible with future generation L10 tablets.
- Blazing fast and super powerful
- Very well-connected
- Far stronger than its sleek exterior may appear
- Easy to use while sitting or standing
- Easy to read inside and outside, day or night
- Easy to secure and manage
- Easy to accessorize
- Offers a variety of tablet configurations
- ATEX/IECEx certified for hazardous locations
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS
- Dimensions: 12" x 8.9" x 1.2"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Display: 10.1" 2K Resolution Display, View Anywhere, glove and wet touch, night vision mode
- Battery Operation: Up to 10 hrs. standard battery, Up to 27 hours extended battery
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel® Core i7 vPro® Processor - 8350U, Intel Pentium processor N4200
- Memory: 8GB or 16GB
- Camera: 13 MP Rear / 2 MP Front
- Security: Integrated fingerprint reader, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
- Also available with barcode reader XPad10 with 12" screen