MX-1000 Series Mobile Terminal
Cognex's MX-1000 series mobile terminal allows you to leverage the latest mobile devices for your industrial barcode reading applications. The MX platform is both rugged and modular. The flexible design accepts current and future generation smartphones utilizing a fully ruggedized housing tough enough to stand up to the most challenging environments. The MX-1000 and Mx-1100 have patented class-leading 1DMax and 2DMAX algorithms to give the fastest barcode reading performance on both 1D, 2D and even direct part mark (DPM) codes.
RUGGED: The industrial-grade rugged housing can handle up to 50 drops (6') onto concrete. MODULAR: The MX platform is future-proof and accepts a variety of Android and iOS smartphones. If your device needs to be upgraded, simply exchange the top cover kit to adapt. The pistol grip accessory doubles the MX-1000 series battery capacity. SMART: Leverages the latest communication technologies including 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more.
- Handles up to 50 drops from 6' onto concrete
- Sealing: IP-65
- Accepts a variety of Android and iOS smartphone
- Reads 1D, 2D and DPM direct part marks
- 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and more
- Green LED aiming
- Trigger: Left and right handed buttons, pistol grip or touch screen
- Dimensions: 8.21" x 3.5" x 1.65"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Accessories include pistol grip, holster and more