PowerSwap Nucleus Lithium Power System
Lightweight, cordless AC Power ANYWHERE you need it!
The Newcastle PowerSwap Nucleus lithium power system is the first lithium iron phosphate power pack designed for industrial environments. This rugged, lightweight battery system provides quiet, seamless AC power for 8-12+ hours at a time. Once the battery charge is depleted, simply swap it with a fully charged one in a matter of seconds enabling a 24/7 operation. No tools or heavy lifting required.
The PowerSwap Nucleus enables productivity to happen by providing power to devices such as laptop, tablet, printer, scanner and more.
LITHIUM SAFETY CONCERNS: Newcastle battery employs Lithium-Iron Phosphate technology, which is significantly more stable than standard lithium-ion or lithium polymer solutions. Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are not subject to potentially dangerous ignition events even subjected to overheating or mechanical abuse.
Specs and Features:
- Ergonomic and safe - battery weighs only 11 lbs.
- Plug and play system - no tools, heavy lifting or maintenance personnel required for battery changes.
- Ideal for multiple shifts or 24/7 operation
- Hot swappable - never run out of battery power or lose a terminal session
- Extreme longevity - 5-7 year battery life (or 3000 cycles)
- Interchangeable - designed to mount to all Newcastle cart configurations
System Consists of:
- 1 to 4 lithium battery packs
- Power docking station with 6 outlet power strip
- Battery charging station