The Zebra ZXP Series 9 Retransfer Card Printer
INNOVATIVE, BEST-IN-CLASS RETRANSFER CARD PRINTER
With best-in-class, productivity-boosting, full-throttle throughput, produce vivid color plastic cards on-demand fast thanks to Zebra’s highly advanced ZXP Series 9 retransfer card printer and its patented image transfer process.
The ZXP Series 9 is specifically engineered for high-security applications. Reduce the likelihood of counterfeit cards and unauthorized printer use with printer-enabled security features.
Zebra's patented dual-sided, simultaneous retransfer printing design eliminates the need for the printer to mechanically flip cards during production. This means faster throughput and reduces the risk of costly errors and card jams.
Yet even at unparalleled print speeds, the printer achieves superior, photo-like image quality that boasts rich, consistent colors and strikingly sharp resolution. The ZXP Series 9 includes ZMotif™ SDK software for easy integration with enterprise applications. A modular design gives you the flexibility to add a variety of encoding options as needed. And the printer’s high reliability minimizes maintenance needs and total cost of ownership.
Superior printing, encoding and laminating due in part to the patented dual-sided simultaneous transfer process by which your image is printed in landscape mode increasing throughput and flatness without sacrificing quality. Based on Zebra’s image-processing technology, photo-quality color and resolution are obtained to meet your quality and brand specifications. Designed inside and out to be reliable and durable thus reducing repair costs and downtime.
IDEAL FOR THESE APPLICATIONS:
ID and access control cards
Government-issued driver’s licenses
National ID and voter registration cards
Instant issuance of financial cards
Personalized gift, membership and loyalty cards
Smart cards in travel, gaming and entertainment
- Stock laminates - tamper resistant and anti-counterfeiting holographic features
- Retransfer printers print onto a flexible, transparent film that is thermally bonded to the card and is scratch-resistant
- Zebra i Series uses RFID tags to authenticate and automate color ribbons, transfer film and laminate
- Plus more!!
- True edge-to-edge printing (via over-the-edge printing)
- Single and dual sided printing
- Superb image quality and print resolution
- Can print on uneven card surfaces such as smart cards
- 300 dpi (12 dots/mm) print resolution
- Uses Zebra True Colours i Series intelligent media
- High durability and abrasion resistance
- Fraud protection (tamper-evident retransfer film)
- Dye sublimation retransfer
- Single-card feed capability
- Feeder: 150 card capacity
- 21-character, 6-line LCD operator display
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Dimensions w/Card Hoppers: 13.2" h x 18.75" w
- Weight: 27.5 lbs. (printer only)