AFFORDABLE HOST-BASED KIOSK PRINTER
An affordable, host-based kiosk printer for 3-inch-wide receipts, Zebra’s compact KR203™ printer delivers unparalleled value and reliability for a variety of self-service applications. The KR203 draws upon the kiosk PC’s processing power and memory resources instead of its own, making it a highly cost-effective choice for customers who need a high-quality kiosk printer at the lowest total cost of ownership.
The KR203 offers the best value in its class, providing high print quality and many features available only on more expensive printers. Designed to reduce the need for maintenance or service by associates, it includes built-in troubleshooting capabilities; Zebra’s patented looping presenter and an integrated cutter for preventing paper jams; a tear-preventing pull detector; and a large, long-lasting 10" / 250 mm media roll capacity.
This host-based printer is easy to integrate into your kiosk systems. It can print any font, barcode or graphics supported by your application. The printer’s small size and wide range of mounting configurations make it an easy fit for any kiosk design and perfect for Zebra’s Kiosk Print Station.
Unremitting Reliability to Keep Kiosks Printing: Optimized for tough printing environments where durability, reliability, minimal maintenance and ease of use are critical, Zebra printers maximize uptime and minimize upkeep.
Easy to Integrate in Kiosk Designs: A small footprint and flexible mounting options make our printers ideal for a variety of applications whether embedded in a custom kiosk solution or Zebra’s Kiosk Print Station.
End Benefits: As an integral part of a self-service kiosk solution, Zebra printers help companies improve service, raise customer satisfaction, increase revenue and lower operational costs.
- USB Connectivity
- Looping presenter with pull detector
- Direct thermal receipt printing for 2.3"/58 mm to 3.25"/82.5 mm width media
- Patented looping presenter with pull detector
- Integrated cutter
- Auto media loading
- Horizontal and vertical mounting capability
- Various media mounting options behind and below give flexibility to kiosk design, up to 9.8"/250 mm diameter media rolls
- Windows® drivers for plug and play
- Prints any font, barcode and graphics supported by the application
- Automatic and continuous status monitoring for media condition and errors
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Guillotine cutter
- Flexible media mounting
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Print widths:
- Print lengths: 3.6" (92 mm) to 23.6" (600 mm) Print speed: 6" (152 mm)/sec2.3" /58 mm2.4" /60 mm3.1" /80 mm3.3" /82.5 mm