IMPROVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WITH A ZEBRA KIOSK PRINTER
The Zebra TTP 8000 Series direct thermal kiosk printers offer 203 dpi resolution or 300 dpi for full-format A4 or letter-size printouts of forms, bank statements, maps or web pages.
The fast, compact and low-maintenance design makes these printers ideal for unattended environments. The pull detector and jam-preventing loop presenter provide trouble-free operation. The retract function keeps sensitive documents from being left behind outside the kiosk and saves media!
The Zebra TTP 8200 is available in three configurations for flexible kiosk integration: Standard, compact and vertical, each equipped with standard USB and parallel interfaces.
The Zebra TTP 8300 kiosk printer offers 300 dpi resolution.
- Auto media loading
- Direct thermal printing for A4 or letter size media & documents
- RS-232 Serial Interface or USB
- TTP 8200: Horizontal, Vertical or Compact size / TTP 8300: Horizontal
- Code 39 internally, other symbologies via Windows drivers
- Media sensors - out-of-paper, paper in presenter, paper in retract path, black mark, and paper-low reporting
- Various media mounting options give flexibility to kiosk design, up to 9.84"/250 mm diameter media rolls
- Windows® drivers for plug and play
- Prints any font, code page, barcode and graphics supported by the operating system
- Print widths: Maximum 8.5" or A4 x unlimited print length
- Print Speed: 4" per second maximum
- 203 dpi (TTP 8200) or 300 dpi (TTP 8300)