A200 Bottle Label Applicator
Easily and Consistently Apply Labels to Cylindrical Objects
The Afinia Label A200 Bottle Label Applicator is a semi-automatic labeling machine designed for applying labels on rolls to bottles, can, jars, and other types of cylindrical containers. Both single and front-and-back labels can be applied with a push of a button or with the included foot pedal.
An easy-to-use calculator is available to quickly determine values for perfect placement and gap widths. The ultrasonic media sensor is easily trained to detect gaps in a wider range of media than mechanical flap sensors common in other applicators, allowing the A200 to perform consistently, even on thin materials - such as those commonly found on wine bottles. These values can easily be entered, saved and recalled with the LCD display. Up to 10 preset configurations can be saved on the A200.
- Designed for bottles, cans and jars
- Compatible with all roll label printers
- Small to large sizes
- Apply one or two labels per
- Control with button or foot pedal
- Ultrasonic gap sensor
- Label up to 600 containers per hour
- Digital LCD touch panel
- Container Diameter: 1" to 6.3"
- Container Height: 3.15" to 9.45"
- Core Size: 1.8" to 3"
- Label Width: 1 - 6"
- Label Length: 1" to 19.68"
- Label Gap: .1"
- Dispensing Speed: 4 in/sec.
- Dimensions: 14.4" w x 9.5" h x 13" d
- Weight: 26.5 lbs.