The Portable Honeywell RL3e Mobile Printer
RUGGED MOBILITY FROM WAREHOUSE TO RETAIL FLOOR
The Honeywell RL3e mobile printer is designed to meet the most diverse mobile applications from the depths of the warehouse to customers on the retail floor…and everything in between. Retailers will enjoy the flexible secure wireless integration into 802.11 a/b/g as well as the reliable gears and latches that keep it running for years to come. The RL3e printer offers Bluetooth communications and built-in emulation for the most popular printer languages which makes it easy to integrate into an enterprise ecosystem.
The RL3e’s long-lasting lithium battery can operate at peak performance for a full 8+ hour shift, while offering the durability to withstand the often rough-and-tumble environments mobile workers experience. The printer has achieved the MIL-STD 810 drop standard; 26 consecutive drops at 6 feet to concrete. The Honeywell RL3e Mobile Printer the only 3" portable label printer in the industry that comes with a full two-year warranty!
- 4” per second [102 mm per second] direct thermal printer
- 2.8” [72 mm] maximum print width
- 1.00” - 3.12” [26 mm - 79 mm] media width
- Optional Bluetooth or 802.11 a/b/g connectivity
- RS-232, USB
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Dual wall construction and rubber bumpers protect critical printhead and platen roller alignment by absorbing and displacing energy when the printer is dropped or bumped.
- Die-cast magnesium bracket, large stainless steel hinge pin and large gears further protect the platen roller.
- Unlike plastic or thin metal that break/bend easily when dropped, die-cast magnesium latches provide the perfect weight to strength ratio. Latches are lightweight yet rugged enough to endure repeated use and repeated six foot (1.8m) drops to concrete.
- Media arms are constructed using thick media posts that won’t jam or snap off easily. Large screws and durable glides ensure that this moving part will continue to operate trouble-free for the life of the printer.
- Arched design with rubber housing protects the recessed LCD screen and buttons. Internal anti-shock and anti-dampening foam further protects the LCD device.
- Port covers are made of a durable, rubberized material to protect against external environmental agents when ports are not in use.
- Operating Temps: 4° F to 122° F / -20° C to 50° C
- Dimensions: 7.6" h x 5.6" w x 3.2" d
- Weight: 1.95 lb.