Formax FD 430
View Large Photo
Formax FD 430 Envelope Flap Feeder/Sealer
One-Pass Mail Processing!! Sealing Envelopes just got a whole lot easier!
The Formax FD 430 Envelope Sealer closes and seals envelopes in a single pass. Simply place a stack of envelopes in the infeed tray, choose a processing speed with the adjustable control knob and in seconds, envelopes are sealed and ready for the mail.
Removable stacking tray for use in-line with addressing systems and stamp affixers.
Users can seal envelopes up to 9.75" w x 15" l - up to 16mm thick at speeds of up to 18,000 envelopes per hour. Standard features include an adjustable envelope separator to ensure accurate feeding, a large outfeed tray, heavy-duty metal construction and a precision moistening roller. The flap closing bar allows users to load envelopes in a standard stack or nested with flaps open.
Forget hand sealing!! Let the Formax FD 430 seal your mail in the blink of any eye.
- Simply load envelopes, choose speed and go!
- Variable Speed of up to 18,000 pcs. per hour
- Media size: Up to 9.75" wide, up to 15" long and up to 16mm (.6299") thick
- Flap closing bar allows users to load envelopes in a standard stack or nested with flaps open
- Adjustable envelope separator ensures envelopes are fed one at a time
- Large outfeed tray
- Heavy-duty steel body
- Infeed/Outfeed capacity: 4.5" stack height
- Dimensions: 43" l x 15" h x 15" d
- Weight: 55 lbs.