Neopost IN-760 Postage Meter Mailing Machine
Mailing, Shipping and Accounting from One Centralized Workstation
Neopost's new mailing solution revolutionizes mail processing and reporting. The Neopost IN-760 maximizes efficiency by centralizing all your mail center operations into a single workstation and smoothly manages your peak periods, large envelopes and parcels with no problem.
The large interactive display, the core of your consolidated and organized mail processing center, streamlines workflow and reduces your equipment footprint. The IN-760 gives you the power to process mail and parcels faster and easier then ever before.
The Neopost IN-760 postage meter is powered by RunMyMail software creating an unparalleled user experience. Large descriptive buttons and prompts along with touch screen technology similar to Smartphones makes navigation a breeze.
Ship packages with ease using optional NeoShip software. Access your MyNeopost online account and enjoy the benefits of NeoShip. Features include automatically quality for Commercial Base Pricing and print IMpb compliant labels from your workstation. Enjoy free address correction services and insurance coverage for Priority Mail (up to $50) and Priority Mail Express (Up to $100).
- Processing speed up to 175 letters per minute (lpm)
- Automatic thickness adjustment up to 5/8"
- 70 standard departments / accounts
- Up to 100 operators with pin-code protection, upgradeable to 300 or 500
- Rate Wizard makes USPS® postal rate selection simple
- Choose from over 140 USPS® rates and services
- Neopost iMeter™ postage meter with powerful business Apps provides better management of your mailing operations and cost control
- View mail data online via myNeopost
- Experience significant cost savings on Priority Mail® and Express Mail® when using NeoShip software
- Track, allocate and report postage usage by department, time period and postal class with the Online Postal Expense Manager App
- E-Services and E-Services with Electronic Return Receipt App helps you track, confirm, and save when processing mail utilizing USPS® Extra Services such as eDelivery Confirmation™, eSignature Confirmation™, and eCertified Mail™ with Electronic Return Receipt
- Personalize items and help promote your business with ad slogans, custom text messages, QR codes or company logos
- Furniture and mounting options include a 84" custom table, desk mount, wall mount or desktop stand.
Neopost IN-760 Postage Meter Specs
Features Specifications Processing speed 175 letters per minute Security Multi-level User Access Security System Job Imprint Memories 9 Print Modes Normal posting; Omit date; Omit Day; Date stamp; Advert + Date stamp; Text only Imprint Customization 8 standard, 2 open advertising slogans; QR codes 10 custom personalized text messages Automatically printed mail class Account Reporting and Control 70 departments standard 100 department upgrade (optional) 300 department upgrade (optional) or 500 department upgrade (optional) iMeter™ Apps
Postal Rates App Commercial Rates App Online Postal Expense Manager App E-Services App E-Services App with Electronic Return Receipt App neoFunds / TotalFunds App Remote Diagnostic App
Size 33"L x 15"D x 12"H Envelope Dimensions Minimum: 3.5" x 5" Maximum: 10" x 13" Thickness: Up to 5/8" Orientation: Portrait or landscape Materials Handling Postcards, letters, small packages Envelope Feeding Automatic Feeder (hand feed not available) Integrated Scale Optional 5, 10, 30, or 70 lb. Connectivity High speed internet (LAN) iMeter™ PC link