BenchPro BP-P Postal Digital Scale from Rice Lake Weighing Systems
The BenchPro BP-P postal digital scale is ideal for small to medium package weighing. The die-cast aluminum housing, stainless steel weigh platter and optional battery-power combine for a light-weight, portable weighing scale. As a general purpose scale, the BenchPro can tare containers, zero and change units of measure.
Simple operation and easy to set up, configure and calibrate. Large six-digit backlight LCD display with 1" characters protected by heavy duty tempered glass. In-line power supply or four AA alkaline battery operation for portability. Battery life 50-250 hrs. depending on backlight and auto-shutdown settings.
- Capacities: Lb./oz. Dual Range 0-7 lb. x .05 oz. / 0-70 lbs. x 0.2 oz.
- or Kg triple range: 0-5 kg x 0.0001 kg. / 0-10 kg x 0.002 kg. / 0-35 kg x 0.01 kg
- Platform size 12" x 14"
- Internal resolution: 500,000 internal count minimum
- Overload protection with corner and center overload protection
- Powder coat painted mild steel base and stainless steel weight platter
- RS-232 cable included
- USB cable included
- NTEP approved COC #17-002
Specs & Features of the BenchPro BP-P
Dual Range 0-7 lb. x .05 oz. / 0 - 70 lb x 0.2 oz.
Triple Range 0-5 kg x 0.001 kg/0-10 kg x 0.002 kg/
0-35 kg x 0.01 kg.
|USB HID||USB 2.0 full speed included|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 3 wire with ground or 4 AA alkaline batteries|