SPS 3D Cubing System for Dimensional Weighing
Walz's SPS 3D dimensioning scale is the fastest solution for calculating NTEP Certified dimensions of boxes, flats, polybags, tubes and other irregular-shaped packages. SPS 3D is designed to ensure freight compliance and deter revenue-loss from miscalculated dimensions in retail, office and shipping environments.
With an operator display directly attached and no PC interface required, the SPS 3D is truly plug and play. Simply open, assemble and display dimensions instantly. Includes all necessary tools & components for a complete out-of-the-box solution. No additional installation of software required on your PC.
Advanced Data Management
As a network device, take advantage of the simple, open-web service API to interface to third-party software programs and capture dimensions, weight and an image of the item. Create your own program and trigger the SPS 3D to dimension an item and store data of each shipment or receipt of product.
Need a mobile solution to the Walz SPS 3D? Walz SPS Mobile Cart is your answer.
SPS 3D Cubing System Highlights
- Dimensions: 25 x 22 x 63.8" (L x W x H)
- Weighs 28.5 lbs. (13kg)
- Calculates dimensions in less than 0.2 seconds
- Instantly captures dimensions and weight data as well as an image of static items
- Dimensions packages (NTEP/OIML), flats and irregular shapes with ease
- Converts irregular objects like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven objects into accurate, cubed dimensions
- Industrial-grade construction with no moving parts
- No dangerous lasers are used for workplace safety
- Requires virtually no special placement or handling while setting the object under the work area
- Surfaces include level tables, scales, roller balls and roller conveyors.
- Automatic or Manual operating modes
- Manual Mode: Initiate dimensioning of an item via barcode scan or software function key
- Automatic Mode: Initiate dimensioning of an item via detection in work area
- Interfaces with most shipping scales and select indicators
- Designed for complete peripheral setup with included USB port for monitor interface and additional USB port for interfacing to a single scale, mouse, keyboard or USB hub to connect multiple devices
- Quick assembly with necessary tools included
- DHCP IP address web service and free API to interface with the system using a simple HTTP request and XML parsing method
- Easy to set up and calibrate with the included calibration object and embedded web service interface via a fixed IP or DHCP
NTEP Certified Measurement Ranges
|Measurement||Min. (in)||Max. (in)||Division (in)|
OIML Certified Measurement Ranges
|Measurement||Min. (cm)||Max. (cm)||Division (cm)|
Note: Minimum and maximum certified capabilities do not reflect non-certified performance specifications. Contact Walz Label and Mailing Systems for more assistance.