StraPack iQ-400 Semi Automatic Strapping Machine
The StraPack iQ-400 semi-automatic strapping machine is durable and robust but also quiet and easy to use. It is well suited to a variety of environments from offices, shops to small factories. This compact, affordable, heavy-duty strapping machine offers reliability, ease of operation, low maintenance costs and low cost of ownership.
The iQ-400 semi-automatic strapper is equipped with dual tension (Torque Mode and Stroke Mode) meaning that it can cope with a wide variety of applications.
The StraPack iQ-400 strapper is a heavy-duty strapping machine able to withstand various harsh environments yet is amazingly quiet to operate and well suited for office use.
The iQ-400 has less moving parts, which makes it easy to maintain and keeps operation cost low. All electric parts are arranged in one side of the machine enclosed in the cabinet for easy maintenance.
- Quick start up (45 seconds)
- Run PP strap from 5mm - 15.5mm (200mm core) or 1/4" to 5/8"
- Torque mode for stronger tension or to strap springy packs
- Stroke tension for delicate packs
- Tension up to 500N (51kgf) or 150mm stroke (112 lbsf or 6" stroke)
- Minimal moving parts
- Tool-free access to frequently accessed areas
- Dimensions: 30 3/4" w x 30 1/2" h x 21 3/8" d
- Table Height: 29 1/2"
- Weight: 100 lbs.
- Minimum Package Size: 3 7/8" w x 1 1/8" h
- Optional adjustable legs
- Optional side & rear panels