Walz RVSS Large Freight Dimensional Scanner
Fast, Accurate, Simple Volumetric Freight Scanning!
The RVSS (Rotating Volume Scanning System) offers the industry's most dynamic dimensional equipment ideal for shipping and distribution centers.
Walz offers multiple solutions for clients looking for accurate dimensional and weight measurement for pallets and large freight. Our systems provide fast, accurate measurements in the toughest of environments. The systems are simple to operate and the data management functionality enables seamless integration into existing shipping & warehouse management systems.
The Walz RVSS can be installed with your existing pallet wrapping hardware or by adding a rotating turn-table to your operation. The RVSS utilizes Class 1 infrared laser-sensing technology, providing the ability to measure any shape, color, packaging material, or in any orientation.
The RVSS pallet and large freight dimensioning systems utilizes field proven laser scanners to achieve high accuracy dimensional data with extreme accuracies. Our scanners are available for operation indoor or outdoor depending on our clients application.
The RVSS is ideal for LTL Carriers, manufacturers and distribution center for accurately capturing dimensions of large freight for shipping charges, data collection for negotiating better rates, and for accurate storage and retrieval of large items. Utilizing fixed array barcode scanners, the RVSS can be operated in unattended mode to capture dimensions, a unique pallet ID number, and weight.
Walz offers an affordable solution to your volumetric dimensional scanning needs.
Specs and Features:
- Dimensions within 5 sec.
- Scale/weight interface
- Windows® operation system
- Ideal for regular & irregular shapes
- Wall, floor or ceiling mounting
- Extreme accuracy (+/- 0.5"/1 cm)
- Measuring Division: 0.1"/1 mm
- Dim Capacity: Minimum 8" x 8" x 4" / Maximum 120" x 120" x 120"
- Tare functionality
- Imperial or metric measurements
- Existing warehouse management/shipping system interface
- Can be used with or without a scale system
- Camera interface
- Handheld & barcode scanner
- Low maintenance
- Multiple options available
- Conveyor system interface available
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 30" x 24" 132"
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- Certification: OIML Approved, NTEP Pending
- Warranty: 2 years