Sprinter System for Automated Dimensional Weighing
Walz's Sprinter will automatically ship, manifest and dimension your parcels. Simple operation. Easy to install and maintain. On-Demand, our Sprinter reads, weighs and cubes, processes, labels and verifies the parcel.
This robot works without errors, breaks or overtime, enabling you to efficiently scale both for regular days as well as seasonal peaks without cost and headaches of more staff.
Sprinter id's the order from a barcode on the side of the parcel; captures weight using an NTEP-approved scale; dimensions and communicates with your ERP or existing multi-carrier system.
Pre-engineered interfaces are available, including Pro-Ship as well as directly to FedEx and UPS.
Sprinter applies the carrier-compliant shipping label and verifies it for accuracy. No case passes through without a successful check. Throughput is typically 600 to 1000 cases per hour, enough to eliminate several manual ship stations.
Sprinter starts on-demand. It reads, weighs and cubes, processes, labels and verifies the parcel. System status is intuitive for both the operator located at the machine, as well as from across the warehouse via optional tower light display.
Sprinter System Highlights
- Dimensions: 120" x 42" x 80"
- Conveyor Scale Specs: 22" effective width 32"
- Speed adjustable: 50 fpm - 180 fpm
- Box size: Minimum 9" x 6" x 1" to maximum 28" x 20" x 20"
- ID Code Requirement: 20 Mil, ANSI B or better Code 128
- System Throughout: 600 - 1000 cases per hour
- Weighing Capacity: 0.02 lbs. minimum x 75 lbs. maximum
- Weight Division: 0.02 lbs.
- Power Supply 120 VAC, 60 Hz, external power supply
- Optional 10 ft. in-feed conveyor & gravity discharge conveyor
- Cubing module for Dimweight option
- FedEx and UPS Web Services and ERP connector
- Higher throughput systems up to 4000 cases/hr.
- Non-Standard conveyor widths and zone lengths