Premium Range of Healthcare 2D Hand Held Scanners
The Gryphon™ GD4500-HC 2D series represents the premium range of hand held scanners from Datalogic. The GD4500-HC 2D scanner is the desktop (CORDED) version for general purpose applications while the GM4500-HC 2D or GBT4500-HC 2D CORDLESS models (STAR or Bluetooth) provide extended mobility for cordless operations.
The Gryphon GD4500-HC 2D imagers takes advantage of Datalogic's Motionix motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode. Works with or without the use of a stand, offering both hand held and presentation reading options. Datalogic's patented "Green Spot" technology and exclusive 3GL (3 Green Lights) provides superior good-read feedback.
Datalogic's reading technology with highly visible warm-white illumination is easier on the human eyes and reads colored labels much better. The highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads, while the aimer's center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
The Gryphon 4500-HC 2D omnidirectional imager provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes. A HD (High Density) model is also available for reading smaller, condensed codes.
Wireless Charging: One of the most important innovations is that the Gryphon 4500 Series wireless readers achieve is the wireless charging system for the battery, which enhances the reliability of the entire solution.
The GD4500 Series imager is also available in a general purpose imager for every other industry.
- Disinfectant-Ready enclosure treated with anti-microbial additives
- Omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite bar codes and dot codes
- 1 MP optics for superior scanning and depth of field with image capture and document scanning capabilities (OCR Ready)
- Extended reading distances
- Improved capability of reading small, condensed, curved, poorly printed, and reflective bar codes
- Highly visible 4-dot aimer with center cross for targeted scanning
- Multi-interface options: USB only or multi-interface RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge
- Choice of Bluetooth wireless technology or STAR cordless System
- Battery: Long lasting user-replaceable Lithium-Ion
- Wireless Charging
- Features Datalogic's patented "Green Spot" and 3GL technologies good-read feedbacks
- Motionix motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Batch mode capability
- Also available as an "all-in-one" model mounted in a permanent tilting stand
- Drops to Concrete: 6 ft./1.8 m
- Particulate and Water Sealing: IP52
- Colors: Light Green/Light Gray
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 2.7" x 4.3"
- Weight (Scanner only): GD4500-HC 5.7 oz. / GM45000-HC & GBT4500-HC 8.29 oz.
- Optional Accessories - mounts, holders and stands