Engineered for demanding work environments
The Gamber Johnson Getac A140 tablet docking station is the perfect complement for the rugged A140 computer and the best way to achieve maximum mobile productivity.
The docking station combined with Gamber-Johnson mounting equipment creates the perfect mobile office solution for the field service worker, firefighter, or public safety official. The docking station provides full port replication to link to the peripherals needed to support the mobile office and quick release latch makes it easy to take the tablet out of the vehicle for fieldwork. The keyed lock provides added security and theft deterrence.
Product Selection for the A140
Tablet Cradle (no electronics)
Tablet Cradle TRIPLE RF (no electronics)
Tablet Dock No RF
Tablet Dock TRIPLE RF
Table Dock NO RF + Getac 120W Auto Power Adapter
Table Dock TRIPLE RF + Getac 120W Auto Power Adapter
- Getac Certified
- Vibration Tested & Shock Crash Hazard
- FCC, CE, RoHS Certified
- Weight: 3.85 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12.59" h x 15.18" w x 3.31" d
- Designed for the Getac A140 14" tablet computer
- Easy to use one-handed operation
- Accommodates built-in rubber hand strap, stylus and optional multi-function hard handle
- Upward-facing I/O ports
- Access to all tablet control buttons, ports, smart card reader and front camera while tablet is docked
- Steel guide pins for proper alignment during docking
- Optional lock for theft deterrence
- Rounded edges to enhance safety
- 3 years limited warranty