Zebra's advanced healthcare desktop printers
You need a premium, quality healthcare desktop printer that's built to perform flawlessly - day in and day out. The Zebra ZD621-HC 4" desktop printer is easy to set up, operate, manage and maintain. Plus, is easy to clean, sanitize and safely power. It is secure to protect patient information, whether integrated onto your network or not, to prevent downtime and costly cyberattacks.
Get it all: Disinfectant-ready plastic, UV-resistant and medical-grade power supply. Unmatched security that's constantly evolving to shield from cyberattacks and safeguard sensitive data. A new 4.3" full-color LCD touch display with intuitive menu.
The Zebra ZD621-HC desktop printer is available in a thermal transfer (roll ribbon), direct thermal printing (no ribbon).
With virtually every modern wired and wireless connectivity option and support for many printer languages, deployment is always fast and easy. Just unplug your existing printer, plug in the ZD621-HC and you're back up and running.
The ZD621-HC can be turned into a portable printer on a cart or with optional carry case and battery.
Easy to Clean and Sanitize Healthcare Model: The ZD621-HC is available in a healthcare model with disinfectant-ready plastics and a sealed button interface that makes it easy to clean and disinfect. The ZD621-HC fits easily in space constrained pharmacies, labs and nurses stations. And with its 300 dpi printing option, even the small labels on specimen containers and prescriptions are highly legible.
- Healthcare white color
- Available as an optional RFID model
- Print speed: Up to 8"/203 mm per second at 203 dpi / 6"/152 mm per second at 300 dpi
- Print method: Thermal transfer, direct thermal
- 5 status icon, 3 button user interface
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm) with optional 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Memory: 512 MB Flash/ 256 MB SDRAM
- Print width: 4.09" (104 mm) for 203 dpi and 4.27" for 300 dpi
- Label length: .25" to 39" (991 mm)
- EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- Real time clock
- Dual-wall reinforced disinfectant-ready plastic construction
- Dimensions: Thermal Transfer Cartridge: 10.5" l x 8" w x 7.5" h (267 x 202 x 192 mm)
- Dimensions: Direct Thermal: 8.7" l x 7" w x 5.9" h (221 x 177 x 151 mm)
- Weight: Thermal Transfer: 5.5 lbs.
- Weight: Direct Thermal: 3.6 lbs.
- Accessories include battery, dispenser/peeler, carrying case, keyboard display unit, mounting plate and enclosed power supply