A POWERFUL COMPACT LABEL PRINTERS FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
Built in Germany, cab label printers are at home in virtually any industry today. These label printers are employed in commercial applications, in tough continuous operation in industry and for a wide range of services.
Label printers for industrial applications: They fit a wide range of applications. They have been developed with focus on easy and convenient operation and high reliability.
The "Extra Wide" one A8+ for pallet and barrel labels
The cab a8+ "The Extra Wide One" for pallet and drum labels prints up to 8.5" wide with a print resolution of 300 dpi.
An array of accessories for rewinding, label cutting, perforating and stacking plus many more options.
The professional SQUIX Series printers provides all features of an industrial printer with a wide application range. The print mechanics and the chassis are made of high-quality materials and perfectly match in terms of shape and function. A large number of peripherals and software enable customer-specific solutions.
Whether these printers are operated in stand-alone mode, in a PC application or within a network - the rugged SQUIX printers are always up to the mark.
Available cab Database Connector - Printers connected to a network may directly access data from a central ODBC or OLEDB-ready database and print it on a label. While printing, data can be rewritten to the database.
The SQUIX Series also has available with special covers or protection chassis for any application your business may have.
• Conductive ESD Surface to protect from electrostatic charge
• Detectable hinged cover for food applications
• Stainless steel chassis for food applications on the SQUIX 4 and SQUIX 6
• Dust protection chassis for printers SQUIX 4 and SQUIX 6
The cab SQUIX's operating mode is the printer's ability to select and print labels even when it is not connected to a host system. Label formats, texts, graphics as well as database contents can be stored on a memory card, USB memory stick or in the internal IFFS memory. Only variable data is sent to the printer via a keyboard, a barcode scanner, scales or other hose systems and/or recalled by the Database Connector from the host and printed.
- Reliable and fast printing
- Accurate Imprint
- Compact, appealing design
- Easy to operate
- Highest quality standards
- For pallet and drum labels up to a width of A4
- All print heads are freely interchangeable.
- Rugged metal chassis
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 150 mm
- Print width: Up to 216mm (8 1/2")
- Material Feed: Left-aligned
- Available in Thermal Transfer and select in Thermal Direct
- Printer size: 13.85" x 10.75" x 17.55" / 352 x 274 x 446 mm
- Printer Weight: 33 lbs/15 kg.