Zebra ZT510 Industrial Barcode Printer
EXPANDED PERFORMANCE AND VALUE
Designed to strike the ideal balance between performance and value, the Zebra ZT510 industrial printer has core features you need at a cost-effective price point. Building on the legacy of the 105SLPlus, the ZT510 provides a proven, durable design while adding advanced management and monitoring capabilities. You get 24/7 reliability to keep your operations running smoothly today and in the years to come - all at an exceptional value.
The all-metal design, rugged construction and sealed dome buttons prevent ingress of dust, dirt and moisture. The ZT510 is right at home in today's harshest manufacturing and warehouse environments. This durable workhorse printer is engineered to withstand years of continuous operation, plus extreme temperatures, debris, rough handling and more.
The ZT510 comes with a variety of connectivity options for flexible configuration including USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet and Bluetooth LE with optional Parallel, 802.11a/c with Bluetooth 4.0, USB Host and IPv6.
The ZT510 is engineered to grow and change with your business needs in the future by simplifying hardware upgrades, integrating seamlessly with common device management software and streamlining software updates with easy-to-use Link-OS applications.
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Print Width: 4.09" max
- Print Speed: 12" per second
- Media Width: .79" to 4.5"
- Media Types: Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark
- Ribbon: 1476' length
- Ribbon Width: 2" to 4.33"
- Core: 1"
- Operating Temperature: TT 40°F to 104°F / DT 32°F to 104°F
- Display: Backlit, multi-line with intuitive menu, easy-to-read keypad
- Resolution: 203 dpi, optional 300 dpi
- Barcodes: Prints Linear 1D, 2D
- Dimensions: 20.17" l x 10.56" w x 15.58" h
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Optional accessories like rewind, cutter, keyboard display unit