Labeling in real time
Designed for automated printing and labeling in production lines
Built in Germany, cab label printers are at home in virtually any industry today. These label printers are employed in commercial applications, in tough continuous operation in industry and for a wide range of services.
The Squix Applicator S1000 is assembled to a Squix peel-off printer and provides a cost-effective solution if operated semi-automatically or integrated in vertical orientation in production lines. A stroke cylinder applies the labels to products.
Also available, is the Squix Applicator S3200 and is assembled to a Squix peel-off printer and provides a cost-effective solution if operated semi-automatically or integrated in production lines. Printed labels are applied to products automatically. For this purpose, labels are set 45° to 95° to the horizontal by a rotary cylinder and move towards products by means of a short-stroke cylinder.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS S1000
- Used with the cab Squix label printer
- 3 models: S1000-220, S1000-300, or S1000-400
- Cylinder stroke mm: 220, 300 or 400
- Pad stroke below device mm: 64, 144 or 244
- Compressed air bar: 4.5
- Cycle rate labels/min approx.: 25
- Long service life with ball-bearing linear guidance
- Variable products heights
- Compressed air pressure regulation unit
- High process reliability
- Labels size widths from 1"-7" (25-176mm) and heights 1"-7.87" (25-200mm)
- Supporting air to blow the labels onto the pad
- Pad: Labels are given to the pad and held there by vacuum.
- Pre-dispense button