Honeywell A-Class Mark II Printer
PRINT ENGINES FOR APPLICATORS
The Honeywell A-Class Mark II Printer is a superior print engine used in high demand print and apply applications offering the highest level of performance and reliability. Known in the industry for its unique stainless steel cover, the A-Class is ideal for the specialized needs of harsh or corrosive environments. The state of the art modular design offers easy on-demand serviceability that significantly reduces down time of the demanding multi-shift mission critical applications. The industry standard mounting and intuitive menu navigation makes the Honeywell A-Class Mark II Printer the print engine of choice for automated print and apply applications.
When the demands of your high performance print and apply application require more features than existing print engines offer, it’s time to move up to the A-Class™ Mark II. The A-Class Mark II family of advanced print engines is designed for high-demand multi-shift applications requiring fast throughput and proven reliability. It includes a number of innovative design features such as stainless steel hardware components, a modular design for enhanced serviceability, coated side in/coated side out thermal transfer ribbon assembly, a full graphics display, intuitive menu navigation, and an optional remote display.
Designed for print and apply applicator integration, the Honeywell A-Class Mark II Printer utilizes the industry recognized Honeywell firmware architecture with maximum connectivity options for industry standard communications interfaces. Integrates easily into existing solutions - The A-Class supports industry mounting standard for seamless integration into your system. PL-Z (Zebra) and PL-I (Intermec) printer language emulation allows you to integrate the A-Class into existing solutions without changing label formats.
The A-Class Mark II with RFID option allows users to encode smart labels at the point of print, where most experts agree that encoding should take place to avoid any chance of mismatch between printed and encoded information. The RFID option currently accommodates EPCglobal Class 1/Gen 2 tags with either 64 or 96 bits of memory.
The A-Class Mark II is available in either 4” or 6” widths and is the only print engine to offer 203, 300, 400 and 600 dpi resolution in either right-hand or left-hand models.
A-Class Mark II Product Highlights
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- Right hand or left hand models
- 6.614" [168mm] maximum print width
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm], 406 dpi [16 dots/mm] or 600 dpi [24 dots/mm] resolution
- Serial RS232, Parallel Bi-Directional, Ethernet-Wired LAN 10/100, USB 2.0 Compatible, GPIO Applicator Card
- Stainless steel cabinet protects your printer for years in rugged and extreme environments
- Printer language emulation allows you to seamlessly integrate the A-Class into most existing environments
- Large graphic display enables easy navigation, advanced set-ups and simple operator use
- Optional remote display with 6' cable can be added when location is a challenge
- IntelliSEAQ™ printhead proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history
- Pinch roller option provides added tension for increased printing accuracy and quality
- USB/SDIO adds flexibility for expanded memory and USB attachments such as keyboards and memory flash drives
- Modular design makes it easy to service or upgrade in the field; most operations can be done on-site with minimal downtime or decrease in productivity
- Fully integrated UHF/HF RFID solutions available