Zebra ZE500 Printer
INNOVATIVE DESIGN, GREATER BENEFITS
The Zebra ZE500 printer series takes an innovative approach to OEM print engines. Leveraging extensive customer research, the design focuses on ease of use, ease of service and ease of integration. Built with the customer in mind, the Zebra ZE500 print engine is designed to keep mission-critical print-and-apply applications operating without interruptions.
The elegant design of the Zebra ZE500 printer simplifies maintenance and dramatically reduces downtime. All three rollers can be exchanged in minutes, with no need to access the printer’s electronics. The wide open printhead makes cleaning and replacement simple, and the quick-change modular drive system reduces printer repair time. Expanded RFID features deliver greater tracking capabilities for improved operational efficiency.
Zebra ZE500 Print Engine Features
Routine operations such as ribbon replacement are simple and straightforward (and identical for both print widths). The graphical LCD display can be detached from the unit and positioned as suited for the application.
The user experience is much improved with the Zebra ZE500 printer: the design enables easy integration with print-and-apply machinery plus has better resistance to dust and water. Expanded connectivity ports and enhanced software control of the applicator port provides further integration flexibility.
Zebra ZE500 PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots per mm); 300 dpi (12 dots per mm)
- Print width: 203/300 dpi: 4.1" (104 mm)
- Rotatable front panel display (0,180)
- 16MB SDRAM memory, 64MB Flash Memory
- Available in right and left hand configurations
- ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server (Internal)
- Embedded ZebraLink WebView™and Alert features
- Real Time Clock on the Zebra ZE500 Printer
- Applicator interface provides status and control signals for applicators
- Communications via serial RS-232, IEEE 1284 bidirectional parallel interface with auto detect, and USB 2.0 port
- Full function graphic front panel and large multilingual back-lit LCD display with user programmable password protection
- Thin film print head with E3® Element Energy Equalizer
- Dual media sensors, transmissive and reflective, selectable through software or front panel
- ZPL® or ZPL II® programming language, selectable through software or front panel
- XML-Enabled Printing allows XML communications from today's enterprise systems for barcode label printing
- The Zebra ZE500 Printer offers 32 bit 133 MHz RISC processor
- Zebra printer driver for Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2008, and 2003 operating systems
- Advanced media counters with the Zebra ZE500 Printer