Accufast KT2 Tabber
The Tabletop Tabber Series That Revolutionized the Industry
The Accufast KT2 tabber is similar to the KT with the addition of another tabbing head, which allows you to apply one or two tabs in one pass. The Accufast KT tabber series are crash tabbers in which the edge of the piece to be tabbed is fed into the machine first. The leading edge then comes in contact with the tab which has been fed down in front of the piece, pulling the tab from its backing paper.
When you pair the Accufast KT2 tabber with the FX Feeder and 3FV conveyor, you have the most reliable tabbing system out there today. All Accufast tabbing machines are proudly made in the USA.
The ACCUFAST KT2 is a feature rich basic tabbing machine. It uses plain circular or rectangular tabs either opaque or clear. It tabs pieces up to 1⁄4” in thickness and it rolls the waste up on a take up spool. At speeds of 15,000 per hour or so, it is a stretch to refer to the ACCUFAST KT2 as a basic tabber – there’s a lot of the professional in the KT2.
Advantages of Accufast KT2 Crash Tabbers
- High productivity. The shortest dimension feeds through the machine increasing production rates at any given speed
- Simplicity. Short paper path with no skewing adjustments etc.
- Accuracy. Tabs fold tight to the edge of the piece and do not drift from left to right.
- Ideal for off-line applications.
Accufast KT2 Tabber Technical Specifications
- applies 1 or 2 tabs per piece
- tabs 15,000+ pieces per hour
- tabs pieces 5” to 16” wide, from 20 lb. thin to 1/4” thick, coated and uncoated
- runs a variety of 1” tabs: paper & frosted, circles & rectangles, on rolls with or without tractor holes
- built-in waste take-up spool
- weighs 56 pounds
- measures 11”l x 19”h x 23”w
- uses 115 volts 2 amps 60 hz or 230 volts 1 amp 50 hz
- goes in-line with ACCUFAST and other tabletop Labelers and Printers
- its outstanding feature is a pair of independent tabbing heads - turn them both on to twin tab, turn only one on to single tab.