Accufast VL Labeler & Labeling System
The Accufast VL Labeler is a multi purpose labeling machine that can be set up to apply labels, stamps, or Post It Notes. The VL comes in several configurations. It can come on a stand that can be rolled up to the end of an inserter, an address printer, or a labeler. Or it can come on a stand that includeds the Accufast HDF Feeder.
Depending on room, budget or inclination, you can also add a conveyor or an in line ink jet such as the PMx to the system to create a self mailer processing unit that starts with the folded piece, applies and folds the tab, prints the address and stacks it in order of mailing. If the piece is glossy, add a UV cure unit to the conveyor.
Accufast VL Labeler Features
- Twin belt transport
- 12" diameter by 3" wide roll on a 3" core.
- Sliding, lockable head
- Thickness up to 1/4 inch
- Electronic controls to switch between single and double labeling
Accufast VL Base Technical Specifications
- 39” long x 24” wide x 44” high
- Weight: 139 lbs.
- Handles up to 1/2” thick and 12” x 15” material
- Speed: 183 ft/min.
- Power: 110/230 VAC 50/60 Hz 3/1.5 amps.
- Integrated feeder control
Accufast VL Head Technical Specifications
- 13 1/8” long x 21” high x 10 7/8” wide
- Weight: 23 lbs. (no roll)
- Roll Capacity: 12”
- Roll ID: 3”
- Up to 25,000 1” labels/hour
- Fan fold or roll labels up to 4 1/2” wide.
- Ideal with 3M Post-it® Notes