Legal-for-Trade Accuracy in a Logistics/Shipping Scale
The Enterprise is an ideal choice
Detecto's Enterprise® APS Series logistics scales are designed to interface with UPS WorldShip® and virtually any shipping and manifesting software. The Enterprise is an ideal choice for mail rooms, shipping departments, parcel and shipping stores and retail counters.
Four (4) platform sizes and Six (6) Capacities
Capacities are available from 160 oz. x .1 oz. with a 6" x 10" platform and up to 250 lbs. x .1 lb. with 18" x 18" platform - and everything in-between!! These brushed stainless steel platforms have easy clean-up, NTEP legal-for-trade certification, superb quality, adjustable leveling feet, overload stops, bubble level, and four connectivity ports (1 USB-B and 3 RS-232 serial). Scales include a 4 ft. RS-232 serial cable and AC adapter, CD-ROM with operation manual and USB driver.
See attached brochure to see all the weights and platform sizes.
The Enterprise Series scales offer optional NTEP legal-for-trade wireless capability for ease of data integration.
Loaded with Options
- Optional ball top transfers available for 12" x 14" or 18" x 18" platforms ease conveyor line integration.
- Optional Wi-Fi is available for network connectivity.
- Optional additional remote display with 6 ft. cable and wall mounting bracket or a tower post for remote display.
- Optional aluminum base available on most models.
- Optional APSPB Tare Button
|Scale Resolution||.01 lb., .1 oz., .02 lb., or .05 lb.|
|USB||USB-B, OPOS compatible|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 12 VDC 1A wall plug-in UL/CSA listed AC power adapter included.|
- Display: 5-digit, 7-segment, .875" backlit bright green LCD
- Keys: Zero/Power, Units
- Temperature Range: 14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
- Accuracy Class: III