Just Scan it, Sign it, and Track it - The WTrak Solution
Walz Label & Mailing uses W-Trak internally in their UPS shipping/receiving room.
SCAN IT - The carriers barcode is read by FREE app.
SIGN IT - Or swipe the recipients' card
TRACK IT - Secure cloud-based reporting & logging
ROUTE IT - Scan custom data, capture photo, print location labels, store in delivery locker, send email & text notifications
Whether you manage a handful of packages a week, or tens of thousands a month, WTrak is the simplest, most cost effective solution available on the market today.
Developed for colleges & universities, collaborative workspaces & property managers, hotels & conference centers and mailrooms & package receiving areas.
For example, with the decline in paper mail, students are going to their mailbox less often these days. So putting package slips in their mailboxes is no longer an option. With WTrak, email and/or text notifications are automatically sent when the package is routed, and reminder emails can be sent at specified intervals until the package is picked up.
And using WTrak's optional card reader eliminates the need for the recipient to even sign for their package. Simply swipe the student's ID Card and the delivery information is recorded.
- A free native iOS App you can use WTrak on any Apple Mobile device or any Android mobile device.
- Use WTrak's fast mail notification scan to send emails to employees when they have mail in their box.
- Keeping student and faculty/staff contact information up to date is easy. Simply upload a .CSV file as often as you would like or use our API to automatically update contact info at regular intervals.
- WTrak's Quick Deliver function allows for fast package retrieval and with a swipe or scan of the recipients id card the transaction is complete. You even have the option of capturing a signature right on your device.
- Capture photos, purchase order numbers, or serial numbers at any point in the process.
- Search for complete chain of custody tracking information from any PC or internet browser.
- High-Density and variable assignment mailboxes save space and mail sorting time.
- Intelligent delivery lockers make after hours pick up simple and secure.