Datalogic Gryphon GD4500 2D
View Product Video
View Large Photo
Premium Range of 2D Hand Held Scanners
The Gryphon™ GD4500 2D series represents the premium range of hand held scanners from Datalogic. The GD4500 scanner is the desk (corded) version for general purpose applications. Also available in a wireless version.
The Gryphon GD4500 2D imagers takes advantage of Datalogic's Motionix motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode. Works with or without the use of a stand, offering both hand held and presentation reading options.
Datalogic's reading technology with highly visible warm-white illumination is easier on the human eyes and reads colored labels much better. The highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads, while the aimer's center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
You can never be too cautious nowadays and now the GD4500 2D imager, which is also available in a white Healthcare model, both come with disinfectant-ready and anti-microbial enclosures. Furthermore, the Gryphon 4500 imager is available in a wireless version that can be inductively charged. With no physical contracts present on the body of the device and on its base station, it can be wiped easily and quickly between shifts.
An HD (High Density) model is also available for reading smaller, condensed codes.
- Omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite bar codes, Digimarc and dot codes
- Wired or wireless
- Wireless charging
- 1 MP optics for superior scanning and depth of field with image capture and document scanning capabilities (OCR Ready)
- Disinfectant ready enclosure withstand daily cleaning with harsh solutions
- Multi-interface options: USB only or multi-interface RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge
- Features Datalogic's patented "Green Spot" and 3GL technologies good-read feedbacks
- Motionix motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Also available as an "all-in-one" model mounted in a permanent tilting stand
- Drops to Concrete: 5.9 ft./1.8 m
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 2.7" x 4.3"
- Weight: 5.7 oz. scanner only / with stand 13.2 oz.
- Optional Accessories - mounts, holders and stands