Datalogic Heron 3430
View Product Video
View Large Photo
TURN ON YOUR COOL WITH A SCANNER COLOR COORDINATED WITH YOUR COMPANY LOGO
Bridging the gap between man and machine, Datalogic's Heron™ HD3430 2D area imager brings unmatched elegance along with the latest advanced 2D reading technology to the modern point-of-sale. The stylish silhouette of the new imager enriched with multiple color changing lights, innovative and modern design material, together with the audio speaker, amplifies the customer's brand experience at the point-of-sale.
The Heron HD3430 2D area imager provides outstanding reading performance on 1D and 2D codes as well as image capture.
The Heron HD3430 2D area imager differs from the usual color scheme of handheld devices by providing a stunning 'black' or 'white' color option, emphasizing the curving lines of the new enclosure. Additionally, the Heron imager features in-mold decorated top covers with a choice of 'Carbon Fiber' or 'Silver' design. This imager also offers opportunities to incorporate a company brand identity by allowing customers to compose the perfect blend: combining a company logo with the top cover color with customized visual and audio feedback in order to reinforce the value of the customer's brand. Other colors and custom logo options are available for minimum quantity purchase.
The Heron HD3430 2D area imager provides outstanding reading performance. It also includes the patented 'Green Spot' technology for good-read feedback with extended functionalities: The Green Spot can be used as an 'aiming tool' when used in hands-free operations, and when placed in the stand, the Green Spot remains on, showing the operator where to position the code for quicker and intuitive reading.
- Outstanding reading performance on 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite codes
- Carbon-Fiber or Silver look on in-mold decorated top
- Multiple changing color LEDs on sides and top
- Polyphonic speaker
- Easily customized with logo, top cover, visual and audio feedback
- Green Spot technology for good-read feedback
- Automatic switching between handheld and hands-free operations
- Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 5 ft. to concrete
- Sealing: IP40
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F / 0° to 50° C
- Interfaces: Keyboard Wedge / OEM (IBM) USB / RS-232 / USB
- Dimension: 6 x 6 x 2.7"
- Weight: 5.3 oz.