Premium hand held scanner for general purpose applications
The Gryphon GD4200 Series hand held scanner represents the premium range of hand held scanners from Datalogic for general purpose applications.
Available in models corded (GD4200), cordless (GBT/GM4200) in black and healthcare white - ALL with disinfectant enclosures. ALL with WIRELESS charging available.
Designed with people in mind, the Gryphon GD4200 Series linear imager stands out with an elegant and trendy design with outstanding reading performance. The Gryphon GD4200 readers' ability to capture bar code from near to far, to read both high-density and low-resolution codes, to decode hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes and to easily read bar codes from mobile devices makes these readers the perfect choice.
Perfect for hand held reading, the Gryphon GD4200 Series linear imager utilizes Datalogic's Motionix motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the "ready-to-read" scanning mode. Datalogic's distinctive "soft line viewfinder" helps operator to easily target the code to be read, making easier and faster to point, shoot and decode.
Most of the working environments now have requirements that scanners need to be regularly cleaned and disinfected. All Gryphon GD4200 Series have disinfectant-ready enclosures, and are designed to withstand regular daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions commonly used in a healthcare environment.
- Reads 1D high-density and low-res codes
- Soft line viewfinder to easily target code to read
- Green Spot technology for superior good-read feedback
- Motionix motion sensing technology
- Multi-interface options
- Water and particle sealing rating: IP52
- Drop resistance to 5.9 ft.
- Disinfectant-ready enclosures
- Operating Temperatures: 0° to 50° C / 32° to 122° F
- Colors available; Black or white
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 2.7" x 4.3" (scanner)
- Weight: 5.75 oz. for scanner only
- Accessories include: Holder, Desk/Wall Holder, Basic Stand