HIGH PERFORMANCE SCANNING — FAST
With aggressive scanning capabilities and a wide working range, the Zebra LS2208 accurately captures data fast, helping employees work quickly and efficiently. And you’ll be up and running fast, because the LS2208 is easy to deploy and use, thanks to its plug-and-play installation and intuitive, user-friendly design, which requires little or no training. Plus the ergonomic, balanced form factor reduces user fatigue to maximize user comfort.
DURABLE, FUTURE-PROOF CONSTRUCTION
The LS2208 is engineered for continuous, heavy usage all day, every day and has been tested to withstand multiple 5 ft./1.5m drops to concrete. The patented single board construction eliminates a common point of failure and the patented frictionless liquid polymer scan element delivers integral shock protection to further ensure reliable operation. Scratch-resistant tempered glass helps preserve bar code scanning accuracy. Integrated multiple interfaces, universal cable compatibility and support for emerging symbologies provide the investment protection you need to help ensure that the scanner you buy today will work with the system you use tomorrow.
- Durable, single-board construction - Meets stringent 5-ft drop tests.
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window - Is designed for continuous use.
- Plug-and-play with universal cable - Means rapid deployment, with a single cable connecting to any computing environment.
- Accurate first-time capture of 1D bar codes - Increased productivity, resulting in shorter check-out lines and better customer service.
- Wide working range - Delivers optimal performance from contact to 17 in (43 cm).
- Multiple on-board interfaces - Simplify installation and integration and ensures future compatibility.
- Intuitive design - Minimizes setup and training time.
- Ergonomic, lightweight design - Reduces user fatigue with sleek, balanced form for maximum comfort and productivity.
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF) - Enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, reducing costly modifications to the host software.