Honeywell XENON XP 1952g Cordless Area-Imager Scanners
The Xenon XP 1952g offers superior scan performance. Designed for retail or warehouse environments that demand high-accuracy scanning of barcodes, whether at a distance, or even on damaged barcodes.
The Xenon XP 1952g (Extreme Performance) offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged codes. This helps to eliminate wasted movements and lost time, improving worker productivity. The scanner is optimized for scanning both digital and merchandise codes off customer smartphones.
NEW!! The disinfectant-ready plastic housing is now available and can be cleaned regularly with a wide variety of cleaning solutions without damaging your product.
Engineered to 50 drops at 6 feet and 2,000 tumbles at 1.6 ft. and with an IP52 rating for water and dust.
The Li-Ion battery can deliver up to 72,000 scans per charge.
Available as a corded version (1950g) and the cordless version (1952g) and as a battery-free wireless scanner, (1952g-bf).
Also available with SR (Standard Range), HD (High Density) and UD (Ultra High Density) decode scan ranges. And a Xenon XP 1952g UV built to detect UV watermarks embedded in 1D and 2D barcodes.
The Xenon XP 1952g is available in either Black or Lyric White models to match your environment.
- Superior 1D and 2D scanning plus PDF, Postal Digimarc, DOT Code and OCR
- Disinfectant-ready housing
- Drops: 50 - 6 ft. drops to concrete
- Tumbles: 2,000 1.6 ft. impacts
- Sealing: IP52
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Battery: 2400 mAh Li-ion
- Battery Life: Up to 72,000 scans per charge
- Operating Temps: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Dimensions: Scanner only - 4.1" x 2.8" x 6.3"
- Weight: Scanner only - 7.5 oz.
- Available Presentation Base or Desktop/Wall mount base