Next Generation Fixed Mount Imager
Get hands-free convenience and extraordinary scanning speed on any barcode - on any surface with the Zebra DS457 Series fixed mount imager.
Four models to meet any data capture need:
1. SR (Standard Range) designed for 1D/2D with medium to large barcodes
2. HD (High Density) for the tiny and dense barcodes
3. DL (Driver's License parsing) ideal for 1D/2D scanning that require capture of US driver's license ID info.
4. DP (Direct Parts Marks) for rapid capture of every type of direct park mark on virtually any surface, including metal, rubber, plastic and glass
High-volume hands-free scanning from retail POS and airport boarding gate to the manufacturing production line. Your workers can scan virtually any bar code including 1D, 2D, Postal, and direct part marks DPM. No matter what type of bar code is presented, whether it is printed on a paper label, etched into a product or displayed on a mobile phone, the DS457 Series delivers extraordinary scanning speed. There is never a need to pause between scans too. No need to align barcode and scanner with omni-directional scanning.
The tiny footprint fits in most space constrained areas. This device can be mounted just about anywhere. The DS457 can be used as a standalone scanner or integrated into the most space-constrained products to mobile computers, handheld scanners, self-service kiosks, medical and diagnostic instruments, lottery terminals and more. Workers can choose presentation mode for hand-free or trigger-activated mode for on-demand scanning.
- Dimensions: 1.15" h x 2.3" l x 2.44" w
- Weight: 3.9 oz. / 111 g.
- Power: Maximum 5 VDC +/- 10% @ 450 mA
- Four models: SR, HD, DL and DP
- Symbology Decode Capability: 1D, 2D, Postal, DPM
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C
- Sealing: IP54
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 30" drops to concrete
- Interfaces: 9-pin male D-Sub - USB and TTL level RS232 with RTS and CTS