Zebra MiniScan MS954 Series
SUPERIOR SCANNING FOR A FIXED MOUNT UNATTENDED DEVICE
The Zebra MS954 Series is a compact, durable, industrial or retail fixed mount barcode scanner for premium linear scanning on all types of 1D barcodes including poorly printed and low contract symbols.
The MS954 offers a configurable scan angle of 47° and 35° for OEM devices requiring a flexible, expanded working range. As one of the smallest, lightest and brightest fixed mount scanners available today, the MS954 is ideal for accurate automated data collection in OEM device designs with space constraints. It can also be used as a standalone fixed-mount scanner.
Applications can include Kiosks, ATMs, clinical, medical, blood banks, chemical, gaming equipment, vending & lottery, turnstiles, manufacturing, warehouses, assembly lines, and library and document tracking.
Plug-and-play installation, easy-to-program serial interface and a compact durable housing with mounting holes all help to contribute delivering high reliability, and superior performance ensuring the accurate and quick capture of data and images in your mission-critical applications.
- Reads all major 1D barcodes
- Unattended or hands-free applications
- Durable housing
- Drop Rating: Multiple 30" drops to concrete
- Scan Rate: 104 +/- 12 scans per second
- Scan Angle: 47° +/- 3° typical to 35° +/- 3° narrow
- Scan Pattern: Linear
- Light Source: Visible laser diode 650 nm
- Interface: RS-232
- Operating Temps: -4° to 140°F / -20° to 60°C
- Dimensions: 1.02" h x 1.93" w x 2.31" d
- Weight: 1.67 oz.