KEEP BOTH HANDS FREE
The Honeywell 8690i wearable RFID mini mobile computer that is compact, high-performance, hands-free that will help you to improve workflow efficiency and reduce costs.
The ergonomic 8690i delivers essential workflow information directly to the worker's line of sight - eliminating wasted motion with always-at-hand RFID reading and scanning.
Industry-standard EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2, RFID reader ensures that the 8690i can read all common supply chain RFID tags.
The 8690i device is available as a two-finger ring or back-of-hand glove mount device. Available 4 or 12 bay chargers for devices or batteries ensure simplicity to support high volume consolidated settings or widely distributed workflows.
The rugged design of the scanner enables it to survive extreme temperatures, moist and dusty environments and high electrostatic discharges. It can also survive harsh use including drops to concrete and hits to metal racks and conveyor belts.
Operators gain unsurpassed freedom of movement to perform bar code reading tasks quickly, safely and comfortably - all while keeping both hands free.
- Scan 1D and 2D barcodes
- RFID standards: EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2/ISO 18000-6C
- Bluetooth technology, Advanced Wi-Fi
- Battery: 3.6V, 3400mAh
- Expected Hours of Operation: 6 hours typical @ 1 scan every 4 seconds
- Expected Charge Time: 3 hours
- Operating Temps: -20° C to 50° C / -4° F to 122° F)
- Drop: Withstand 4.9 ft. drops to concrete
- Tumbles: 2000 1.6 ft.
- Sealing: IP54
- Dimensions: 3.8" l x 2.2" w x 1.6" h
- Weight: 7.4 oz.