Improve productivity and task accuracy with hands-free direct action workflows
With the first of its kind, the Zebra HD4000 Enterprise Head-Mounted Display, you can boost task efficiency and accuracy by overlaying the most relevant contextual information over your workers' real-time field of view.
Now, hands and eyes are always free to focus on tasks - instead of interacting with an application on a mobile computer to obtain the same data. Imagine how many additional 100% accurate pick orders warehouse workers can complete every day. Imagine how much faster and more accurately assembly workers can build your products. Imagine how many more pieces of equipment technicians can repair every day.
The Zebra HD4000 delivers everything you need in an enterprise-class mobile device accessory. Rugged design, built to last for years despite all-day everyday drops, bumps and spills. Comfort. Easy to see crisp display. Easy to use. Easy to deploy.
- Crisp, sharp image quality
- Display, camera, head tracker and microphone
- No battery, processor or WiFi or cellular radio required
- Lightweight at 1.06 oz for all day comfort without fatigue
- Drop-proof, dust-proof and waterproof
- Fully adjustable frame to accommodate left and right eye use along with eyeglasses
- Display can flip up if distracting to a worker while in conversation
- Mounts to off-the-shelf safety glasses to you can give each worker their own pair to prevent spread of germs
- Connect to the Zebra host mobile computer
- Display: Full color OLED, 640 x 400 px
- Field of View: 20.3° diagonal
- Eye Box: 7.5 mm x 9 mm
- Eye Relief: 18 mm
- Camera: 5mp, fixed focus
- Head Tracker: 9-axis integrated sensor
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Host Device Connectivity: Android 5.0+ and Windows 10
- Weight: 1.06 oz.
- Drop Spec: 5 ft. to concrete
- Operating Temps: -4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C