Smallest servo-driven labeling head in its performance class
The IXOR can be ideally integrated in fully automatic labeling machines with the help of a modular construction kit. It can also be assembled to the conveyor belt of a production line by means of accessorial stands. Pre-printed labels are applied on products or packaging fast and precisely.
The base can be selected from four structural widths in right-hand and left-hand designs. Unwinders pick up label rolls with 410 mm/16" maximum outside diameter.
The labeling head is a key component for small production. The LAN and WLAN interfaces enable the device to be connected to the superior control units of machines.
Remote IXOR operation with a smartphone, a tablet or a PC is possible at any time. The intuitive web interface allows backup, restore and updates.
- Rewinder and Unwinder
- Label roll core retainer
- Pick-up points
- Color LCD touch display
- Labeling Head structural widths: 124, 186, 248, 310 mm
- Web speed up to m/min: 25, 50, 100, 200 (depending on device model)
- Web speed up to ipm: 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000 (depending on device model)
- Labels on roll: Paper, plastics PET, PE, PP PVC
- Label widths: 120 - 306 mm / 4.75" - 12"
- Label lengths: 5-6000 mm / .196" x 236"